Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why does she keep doing this?

I was with this girl for 4 months and I always thought we were a pretty happy couple. Then one day she just broke up with me. I was devastated, but a year has ped, and I'm over it. I'd like to have our friendship back though. So, I texted her, just trying to start conversation, and said "Hey! Have you seen the new "______" and she said yeah and we texted for a little bit, then we both went to bed. The next day, she texted me again, and we talked continuously throughout the day. I hate to just stop texting people because I hate it when people do it to me, so I just try to break the conversation by texting back "ok" or something like that, but she keeps texting me. Why is she doing this? What does it mean? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment