Monday, November 14, 2011

Help!!! I dont want to go to summer school!!!?

Ok so all year i have had a E in math. My teacher recommended summer school but it's not mandatory and i wont fail if i don't go. The paper says you have to be willing to go so my back up plan was to show my azz off so they will kick me out of the program.I tried to hide the paper from my mom but she found it in my drawer (nosy bytch) the paper says to turn it in by June 5th and its May 30th right now, it also says first come first serve. im hoping that she forgets or to many ppl sign up so my question is will they send another notice if i got in and/or what else can i do to prevent myself from going. I had an idea to get the letter out of the mailbox and throw it away, is that a good idea.? Thanks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment