Thursday, November 10, 2011

Who is this Sydney Crosby character?

I teach a grade 10 cl, and of late, I have been hearing constant talk about this strange man everyone's calling "Sydney Crosby", or "Sidney the Kidney". Now, while that's not cause to worry, what does trouble me is how the kids keep saying he "beat America" or "owned the US" or "shot the *uck in their face" or "bombed them out of the league". I'm not one to worry, but this is something I can't overlook. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but if there is indeed some sort of terrorist activity being conducted right under the nose of the US by this "Kidney" fellow, should I contact the authorities? Could the government of "Sydney" Australia be planning something? If this is all a mix-up, I don't want to embarr myself by making a big deal out of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment