Thursday, November 10, 2011

Question about Colorado women?

Why do women in Colorado act like they are so special (read: stuck up and unfriendly) and like they are too good to talk to guys that they don't know from high school. Its really weird. I live in Colorado Springs, CO, go to the community college here, and the young women here act so stuck up, snooty, and unapproachable that its not even remotely funny. I am moving to Austin, TX for this very reason because I know that I will actually find a chance of finding and meeting a girlfriend because females are down to earth down there unlike the backwards women here in this state. Even though this is a very beautiful state, I cannot wait to leave because its not worth it for me in terms of being alone and always dateless because of these shallow individuals that live here. BTW, I'm not another Texan living in Colorado, I'm actually a TN native just in case you were wondering. I have honestly (this is no lie) had women look at me with a "go to ****" look and look at me as if i've grown a third eye or something when I have tried to be cordial with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment