Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My freinds disbanded the band without me?

Me and my friends were starting a band, it had 7 "members" and our flutist and our bist were dating, our trumpet player and the girl who was in charge of baby siting the bist son were dating and one of the tenor saxophonist was dating this kid who wasn't affiliated with the band (but is really close to all the members) Anyways all couples mentioned broke up. All that means is no bist and no babysitter for the bist really, All these break ups happened while I was at my dads house and had no access to a computer and so I logged on facebook and the clarinetist had posted "I guess the band is over" and the flutist commented that it was over even before it started. And Im super pissed right now because Im the one who started the band!!!! And who cares if we have no bist? We weren't going to have one in the first place. The only reason he joined was because of his GF!!! I WANT to be sympathetic of my Friends, but I can't, no one bothered to call me or message me or anything. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment