Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I TINK I NEED A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!! PEASE HELP!!?

ok, so i am currently 13 days late for AF. i have takin many hpts and all neg....my symptoms are fatigue, cramping,nasious, frequent urination, and alot of discharge. i get more symptoms every day! i feel like i am pregnant but i keep getting neg test results! so i went to the doc today to get a blood test done. she tested my pee and it was neg, but then told me that i should wait onte blood test, she said if i got pos blood test today that my pee should be pos in couple of days. then she just told me that if i didnt get my peiod in a couple of months to come back in! she even tried to get me to take sme pill that is supposed to help me have a period!! i dont need that! ihave normal 30 day cycle and if i am ever late, it i only a day or two, not 13! so should i go to a different doc? i dont know what else to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment