Thursday, November 10, 2011

Does he really like me?

Ok I've been best friends with this guy named josh for as long as i can remember; maybe since we were two (i'm 14 and he's 14 in november) and i've had a crush on him for years. we used to see each other like twice a week and i'd always go to his house every week to play. now that we're older it's not a crush anymore, its more than that. and after my dad had his "mid life crisis" we stopped going to their house and we stopped going to church (where i always saw him; we go to different schools) then last easter we went to church and celebrated with them and ive made my mom tak me to church ever since; partly cuz i miss it and partly cuz i miss him so much. but i have no clue if he likes me. idk what to really look for. i could probably tell him anything; we're that close. but the problem is im way too shy to do anything. the things i've noticed him do are he looks straight into my eyes; i see him looking at me and he smiles; when we were at easter he kinda went out of his way of playing basketbal w/ his dad to say bye to me, and just me no t my parents or anything. he did that at church too. it was raining and we dropped them off at their car and while he waited for his mom he said bye twice. and i dream about him pretty constantly. i really wish i could know what he was thinking becuz if i wait for him to ask me and he's too shy or smething, im afraid he'll find someone else and i can't see me w/ anyone but him. i havent seen him for almost 3 weeks cuz we both hav been on vacation and its killing me. i just hav no clue what to do, but i need to know what he's thinking and what to look for sign wise. please help. i cant keep wondering everyday. please and thank u! (I MISS HIM)

No comments:

Post a Comment